Sunday 31 March 2013

HAPPY EASTER :D

HI MINNA
HAPPY EASTER :D
DON'T YOU LOVE EASTER
AND EGGS
AND BUNNIES
:D
To Christians:
Yay for the day our Lord Jesus Christ has risen :D
<3

Did you know that Easter was named after this Anglo-Saxon goddess named Eastre? hehehe. I BET YOU DIDN'T C:< I DIDN'T EITHER UNTIL I RESEARCHED HOHOHO. her symbols were the hare and the egg. Funny since hares don't produce eggs lol. EASTER BUNNY AND EASTER EGGSSSS

All the easter eggs I've ever made turned out quite fail I think lolol xD
I FOUND AN EASTER EGG DECORATING MAKER GAME ONLINE HAHA
http://www.dolldivine.com/pysanky-maker.php
xD

I MADE ONE FOR FUN HAHAHA IT LOOKS GROSS THOUGH XD

Did you guys watch Rise of the Guardians? :D
BUNNYMUNNDDD
In there Santa said that Christmas was more important than Easter. Today my mum told me Easter was more important than Christmas.
So i just sat there like this -_- "..."

CHOCOLATE EGGGSSS
Last year my family got his chocolate rabbit from someone :D
I never ate it -_-
I don't know where it is right now
/sad story

Anyway I should be studying now (sadly) Sorry for the short post ><
Enjoy the rest of Easter guys :D
<3
Thanks for reading minna!*bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*
LOOK I MADE A (not so) PRETTY RAINBOW EGGG :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment