Saturday 23 March 2013

Cupcakkee~

Hi minna:)
anyways.
.
.
.
Argh I just realised how time really passes so fasttt
I mean just 8 days ago it was Friday and the start of my term break (Not that I had much of one anyway I came back to school for stuff like almost everydayT.T) Now it's Saturday a week later and tomorrow's the last day of my holiday-_-
THIS IS JUST SAD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOLIDAY T^T
MYYY HOLLIIDDAYYYY /whines

So while mourning over the loss of my temporary freedom away from the clutches of the evil called school, I have been eating cupcakes :D
twelve cupcakes, to be specific :)))
No, I don't mean 12 pieces (or whatever you would call it) of cupcakes, I mean cupcakes from the wonderful cupcake shop named twelve cupcakes :)


HANDMADE WITH LOVVEEE~
<3
I like the red velvet one most hehe IT TASTES SO GOOD I COULD DIE


THE RED VELVETY GOODNESS
:DDDDDDDD

I just ate one today too hehehehe C:

I don't know how to make cupcakes though, sadly :/
Or bake any other treat or cook food.
Well actually I can.
But I'll probably blow up the kitchen in the process. :P

ONE DAY.
I would like to have a sparkly cupcake that tastes like the colours of the rainbow~ And makes me feel like flying and riding on unicorns to the end of the rainbow~ And find that naise pot of gold :D
Pot of gollldlldd~~
Le pot of gold cupcake i found onlinneee
IT LOOKS SHO PRETTY
I don't own and did not make this sadly due to my lack of cooking skills :P 
Kay bye minna~
Still needa do homework ahhh ><
THANKS FOR READING MINNA*bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment