Tuesday 22 January 2013

vampireeeezz

Hi minna!
hehe I don't have anything better to do right now... SO I DECIDED TO BLOG. MUAHAHA.
We live in the time period where vampires are said to sparkle in sunlight, mistake animal blood for vegetables, and fall in love with normal high school girls. YES PEOPLE THAT IS SOO RIGHT-_-
Vampires are supposed to be unholy undead peeps who enjoy human blood like i love ice cream ( <3 ) And people are meant to fear them, not fangirl over them. (no offense to the fangirls though ._.)
Now, as we know or may not know, there are a number of ways to ward them off or kill them etc.
1. GARLICC >D
onestly I have no idea how vamps fearing garlic came about. Maybe due to the fact that they smell bad...? And if you refer to le twilight (haha twilight.) vamps are supposed to have heightened senses or something...so a whiff of garlic might just be enough to make them fear you MUAHAHA >D though that's just my random theory lol. Le me did some research and came across vampire's and mosquitoes' similarity in that they both suck blood, and since garlic is supposed to be some mosquito repellant or something maybe that's why it's a vamp repellant too :D
WEEHEEHEE GARLIC.
2. LE SUNLIGHT.
AHAHA VAMPS ARE AFRAID OF LE SUN XD Maybe that's why their ski is so pale lol. They never go out into le sun.
/remembers the fact that my own skin is actually quite fair too.
but i went swimming a lot last time and I'm still not getting tannn D:
MAYBE I'M A VAMP TOO HOHO >D I mean the last time i bit my lip and accidentally drew blood, it didn't taste so bad...>D
HAHA JK
So yeah well originally vamps are supposed to like melt or burn in sunlight? Something like that yeah. BUT as I mentioned above, Stephanie Meyer-san decided to think up more creative ways for vamps to react to sunlight, aka making edward cullen and co. sparkly in le sun. LIKE GLITTERRRR~~
3. Holy water and Crosses?
Hmm. Well I suppose it might work. hoho i'm a Christian weeeeee~~
Then again in the school arc of Kuroshituji manga Sebastian was wearing a cross... and somehow not being burnt through his clothes...? Meh but Sebastian ish a demon not a vampire so maybe theres a difference~
4. SIlverr
HOHO THE SYMBOL OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT FOR SILVER IS Ag RIGHTRIGHT :D /checks periodic table. RIGHT:D HOHO I WAS STUDYING CHEM LAST NIGHT XD
silverrr bullettss and forkkks and knivess and spooonnss (For a slow and painful vampire death by digging their insides out with said spoon :D )
My mum just realised theres american idol going on nao i think. Is it? idk hoho while she was getting all excited i was here listening to her squeals, blogging :D
K that's all~ Thanks for reading minna!*bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*
sparkle. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment