Monday 28 January 2013

EPIC VID YO :D

Hi minna :D
OK earlier in the week i came across this awesome epic vid that I shall share with you guys :D
WATCH.
BEHOLD THE EPICNESS.
THE BEST WAY TO GET OUT OF CLASS.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've watched this over and over for a few days now and I'm still laughing oh (super) man xD
i love the part where he couldn't open the door lol superman fail xD
Imagine the teacher going all "wtf o.e"
Either that or he could always shove a piece of kryptonite in that dude's face xD (for u guys who somehow dk abt this kryptonite is like supermans weakness lol.)
I'd like to do that/see someone do that before I graduate school at least once xD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
K I know this is a short post but enjoy the vid guys :D
Thanks for reading minna :D *bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment