Friday 11 January 2013

CHEMICALS GO BOOM

Hi minna~
I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED LEARNING CHEMISTRY.
YAY CHEMICALS
So I took a look at the periodic table and ohmyfreak all those elements I CANT REMEMBERRRRR AHHHHHHHH T^T
baka electrons neutrons atoms whatever fuuu asdfghjkl *grumbles to self in corner*
ohoho last time when my dad told me e didn't take chemistry I always thought it was because he was afraid he would mix the wrong chemicals together and his hair would explode xD
Bard from Kuroshitsuji with exploded hair after burning dinner.



WEEEEE my teacher gave us some lab apparatus to draw out and name and state its functions and i forgot all man._. I FREAKING FORGOT WHAT A BEAKER WAS GAH.
 ATOMS ARE TINY ORAGES THAT MAKE ORANGES LOOK LIKE THE EARTHHHH
but seriously dude those atoms are like tiny how on  earth did those people manage to discover electrons neutrons and protons inside the atom yo ITS JUST INSANEEEE
And the fact that more parts = more things for us poor students to study... T^T
potassiummm
potassium reminds me of potatoes omg the first time i ever heard of potassium i really thought it was some sort of potato xD
ok yeah that damn lame
AHAHAHAHAHA POTATOES MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUNDDDD
I THINK CHICKEN MADE ME HIGH I ATE CHICKEN RICE FOR RECESS LUNCH AND DINNER AND I WAS JUMPING AROUND LIKE A MAD BUNNY JUST NOW HOHOHOHOHO
I WONDER IF THERE WAS A CHEMICAL IN THE CHICKENZ
HOOOOOOOOOOO
ok idk what else to say hoho
thanks for reading minna!*bows*BAIABAIII*sparkle*
PS ill write longer next time hoho i hath run out of inspiration after losing a fb tetris game pathetically. /sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment