Saturday 14 July 2012

A Random Introduction

HELLO ALL :D
If you are reading this then you are at my blog equals you are awesome. haha^^
Ok first I'll tell you the story behind this blog.
Once a upon a time there was a girl. She liked anime, cake, facebooking, dancing, drawing and plushies.
One day, she was feeling bored and random. So she started facebooking on her awesome mac book pro. Suddenly, an awesome idea came to her awesome mind.
"I SHALL CREATE DA MOST AWESOME BLOG ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN. IT SHALL BE CALLED: DA BLOG OF RANDOM!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She announced to no one in particular.
So she created da blog of random and has been living happily ever after since.
THE ENDDDD
(Ehem. I created this blog like 5 minutes ago^^)
And here are some random facts about me
- I like cakeeeee
- I LIKE ANIME TOOO
- HATSUNE MIKU IS AWESOMEEEE
- I have a Sabaku no Gaara plushie wich my bff so naisely gave to me last year. It's currently staring at me with its pandaa eyes. *looks at plushie. staresss back*
- My awesome mac book pro currently has only 4% battery. CHARGEEEEEEEE
- I HATH CHARGED MY AWESOME MAC BOOK PRO MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
- Dance is awesome
- I play the angklung. Its an indonesian instrument, oh clueless one.=3=
- PINK FLUFFAY UNICORNS DANCIN ON RAINBOWS
- Yesterday I went out with my frens and some random lady was standing realllyyyy near us. We looked at each other realllyyy awkwardly and she asked if we wanted a picture. We took da pic and after a moment of awkward silence we started blaming da fwen who said yes to da lady. MAYBE DA PIC WILL APPEAR IN DA NEWSPAPER HOHOHO AND I CAN KILL MY FWENNN
- I luv Hibird from KHR. DA FLUFFINESSSS
- A random guy called me yesterday and said he was my taxi driver and that he was at my house. I was at my frens house waiting for my parents to pick me up. whuttttt
- Froot Loops are mini donuts. *nods*

Okay so moi has come to the end of moi's awesome first post. I'll post whenever I can so stay tuned!
*bows* BAIBAIIIII *sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment