Wednesday 25 July 2012

ChairsO.o

Konichiwa~ minna-san! Yes, I know. I haven't been updating for some time. Gomen ne~~~ I had a literature alternative assessment and my chinese 作文 exam was todae TT^TT those who don't noe chinese, 作文 means compositionnn.
So basically, as I was writing my compo today, I thought of something. What we all sit on. Yes, chairzzz. (Why was I thinking about chairs in the middle of an exam??O.o *whacks myself*)
Why do we need chairs actually? I mean, theres the wonderful floor we could sit there all dayyy:D OK I'm being ridiculous on the first week of school they made us poor year ones sit on the floor and listen to our vice-principal drone onn annnd onnn annnddd onnnnnn about "Being a good steward and having stewardship." I was practically dying especially my legz D:To this day I still have no idea whut the beep stewardship actually is...MEEP IM DIGRESSING OK BACK TO CHAIRS.

Apparently, chairs already existed since the Early Dynasty period, but they were like only 25cm high._. We still have something like that today tho, last time I went to the Shanghai expo and we had to queue for like a super long time to get into each expo so we bought some mini chairs and just sat down in the queue whenever it stopped movingXD a lot of other ppl did it too the chairs were sho small and cute haha:D

In the olden timez, chairs were like a privilege to have and like for the rich/high status only. I mean,COME ON we all have chairs today and are all living happily ever after~lalala but i guess it still does sorta depend on status still, rich people can afford fancy chairz:D But like at least it's not like non-high status people can't have chairs, we all can:D YAYYYYY

You know right, I realised that chairs are nicer to sit on when the back is slanted down. Until some time ago I just noticed how straight the backs of the benches at church are._. (why didn't I realise that before?*whacks myself again*) I guess it's because people don't usually like to sit straight? I slouch a lot._. Then again I'm a kid. I noticed that adults don't really slouch. There's this Korean girl in my class who sits very straight. She's sho cute<3 ahahaXD

ROCKING CHAIRZ:D My cousin has a rocking chair at her house, every time I go there we always just go and take turns rockingXD ROCKIN IS FUNNXDXD It's sort of a lame thing to do but give us a break, we're kids we like having fun even if it's retarded:D

I LUV MY SWIVLY CHAIRRR OHOHO *SPINS ROUND AND ROUND* IT WAS MY FIRST SWIVLY CHAIRR. ITS SHO NAISE AND SWIVLY. IT MAKES ME HAPPY EVERYDAYYYY <3

Ok now here's a song about chars based on the llama song.
Heres a chair
Theres a chair
And another little chair
Fuzzy chair
Funny chair
Chair Chair Duck.

Thanks for reading minna! *bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*


No comments:

Post a Comment