Thursday 11 April 2013

SYF.

HI MINNA
IM HAPPY
I WANNA FLY OVER A RAINBOW
AND LAND IN A POT OF DISTINCTION
YES DISTINCTION

Ok I should explain everything first xD For those who aren't in SIngapore, there's this thing called the Singapore Youth Festival (SYF for short) that's held every 2 years. Basically performing arts ccas (me is in angklung btw :D) perform for this panel of judges, and then we get our results. Last time it was Gold with honours, Gold, Silver, Bronze. Now they changed it to Distinction, Accomplishment, Commendation. AND SO. AS YOU CAN SEE. DISTINCTION IS LE BEST. AND WE GOT DISTINCTION YAY IM HAPPY MINNA BE HAPPY FOR ME I WANNA  FLY :"""DDDD

So you know, for a long time my seniors have been getting gold (some with honours maybe) and stuff. If we broke the chain this year we would be sad ˚^˚ BUT WE DIDNT HOHOHO I FEEL GOOD

Anyway my performance was actually yesterday :P It was scary omg D: But the stage and backstage was cool :O Especially the backstage ITS SO COOL I WANNA LIVE THERE.

Lol the other schools all had sparkly costumes ._. mine isn't sparkly lol its like silky material? so it...shines? :P My teacher in charge tied a french braid for all of us. Oh gawds it was sooo tight D: We were all scared of getting our hair tied by her Hahaha xD But it turned out quite nice I think :D And our makeup was done by my teacher's daughter and her friend. THE MAKEUP WAS FANCYY

Actuallyy you know at first after we finished our performance I was quite scared D: Cos from where I was standing the first song we played didnt sound so good._. But my vice-chairperson said it was good so yay. Apparently the judges thought so too I guess? :DDD

sooo today in school when I got the results I was so happyyy
I REALLY WANNA FLY
I WANTED TO HUG THE CHICKEN I COOKED FOR HOME ECONOMICS (ok that would be a bit gross but xD) MY CHICKEN OF HAPPINESSS

Yeah so YAY FOR DISTINCTION :'D
DIIZZTIINNCCCTIONNNZZZ
K thanks for reading minna :D *bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment