Friday 21 December 2012

DOOMSDAY.

hi minna! :D
As you know, the end of the world, aka doomsday was predicted by the oh so mighty mayans many many many many many many many many many many many many many years ago to be on the 21st of December, 2012.
And so here we are.
WE'RE STILL ALIVE PEOPLE THE MAYANS JUST GOT TROLLED HAH!! >:D
then again...seeing the time zone where I am I'd probably die on the 22nd... -3-
anyways seeing as I am still alive I suppose I should make the most of it and blog:/

le possible ways I read for le world to endd:

- asteroid impacttt
well...
a big asteroid might just crash into Earth and break us into pieces. Imagine all that water floating off into space and all the fishies swimming~~~ or not~~~
well we could always blow the asteroids up :D
- ROBOTSS
THE ROBOTS COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLDDDD
THEN WE MIGHT HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM OR GET KILLED INSTEAD.
AHHHHHHHHH
/dies.
STOP MAKING MACHINES PEOPLE D:
- epidemicc
we could die from diseaseee
But diseases take some time to spread...so it probably won't happen. Plus there would've been some news by now. /shrug
- ALIEN INVASIONNN
THE ALIENS ARE COMINGGGG
poop but then how could they come so soon -3- i mean they'd probably be living like billions of years away...
unless they had awesome technology :D I WANNA TRY THEIR TECHNOLOGY :D
- A BIG BLOCK OF ICE
there could be another ice ageee D:
hopefully since i'm living near the equator it won't be too cold lol ><
WE COULD MAKE ICE SCULPTURES :D
ok yeah I know we'd probably have a suckish hell of a time if the Earth became a big ice cube-3-
- EXPLOSIONN
THE WORLD COULD EXPLODEE
BANG.
/dead.
(reminds me of Deidara from Naruto :D)
OK i know there are a few other more scientific ways we could die but since I;m not a very scientific person I shall not comment on them xD
If we do die...
...
I LOVE YOU MINNA <3
cross my heart and hope NOT to die xP
thanks for reading minna!!*bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment