Saturday 27 October 2012

Inventions and crap

Yo minna!! Hows life:D
so anyways on thursday I had this interview for an innovation programme (IVP) research studies thingy. We were supposed to prepare 3 problems yet to be solves and an original invention for 1 of the problems. (-.-) actually on Monday the teacher in charge of IVP came up with this list of people who's design and technology project thing (making a toy) was good or something and told us to apply for IVP or get hunted down._. And by some miracle, I was on that list.
my reaction: O.e WHUT.
Yeah. So I handed in the application form the next day, only to find that it had been changed from "COMPULSORY TO APPLY OR GET HUNTED DOWN" to a nice little "strongly encouraged".
my reaction: *le pissed mode* FUUUUUUU *crushes piece of paper in hand. realises that paper was a random drawing I just started on* OH NOES. *unfoldsunfolds straightensstraightens*
mmhmm.so well I decided that I might as well do it-.-
me problems me came up with:
1. preventing da spilling of liquids
2. missing da bus from distractions
3. not being able to wake up from the sound of alarm clocks.
I went with the third one. the ideas of the second and third one are from me friend who shall not be named. (THANKYEWWWWWWWWWWW:D)
so i came up with this vibrating thingy attached to an alarm clock that you attach on your bed. then when the alarm clock rings the device will vibrate violently, thus waking you up effectively^^
then i searched online and found out that there were actually already vibrating alarm clocks==
but i was like "URGH HECK CARE IM JUST GONNA SLEEP."
yeah.
so on le interview day, I realised I might have to explain the mechanisms in the device and how it works and such. But I have no experience on such things._.and no one has told me anything about it either....
but again i was like "HECK CARE LETS JUST PLAY TETRIS XD"
yeah so at the interview, i was asked to explain how it worked. and i screwed it up xD
then the teachers googled vibrating alarm clock and showed it to me in my face. that was quite mean now. *pouts*
meh so anyway the interview was screwed up. but at least now i won't get in :D honestly i didn't wanna join IVP in the first place, all because of that stupid list...asdfghjkl
SO HECK CARE ABOUT NEW INVENTIONS, LETS JUST LIVE LIFE AS WE DO NOW.PEACE OUT.XD
yeah so thats it for now!!thanks for reading minna!!*bows*BAIBAIII*sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment