Tuesday 6 November 2012

LE ME'S DAY

MEEP. GOMENASAI FOR NOT POSTING WITHIN ME 1 WEEK DEADLINE. (i was distracted by fun hehe) GOMENNNN
okay, anywayz, i'm not feeling so random today. /SIGHHHHHH
SO. I SHALL SHARE MY DAy WITH YOUUUUUU OK? :D
so today I woke up at 7. Seven. FREAKING 7AM. AND I'M HAVING HOLIDAYS. OH GAWDS WHYY. If I didn't have to wake up early I'd still be in dreamland practicing  jutsus with the Akatsuki (yes i have dreamt of that once.) at 1pm. or 2pm.
POOF. So I had to go with my family to the US Embassy this morning to get our visas to go to the US. (honestly I have no idea when we're actually going though._.) AND. AT THE EMBASSY. NO.PHONES.WERE ALLOWED. /LE GASP
and hence I had to bore myself to death watching a video that kept replaying and replaying and replaying in the waiting room. /sighhhhh
then again I did find some entertainment in watching the poor souls who got their visas rejected hohoho (gomen gomen I was in my sadist mode this morning) And there were some people who just had to lean over so far until their faces were right in front of the window glass thingy, if the person on the other side had moved closer you could've sworn they were kissing through the glass. /shudder.
Yeah well so I got my visa. Yeah.
Then after that I went to school for the second round of cheerleading auditions. yeah i got through the first round which was on Wednesday. yayyyyy.
mmm. we danced to superbass by nicki minaj.the way the cheerleaders did it was like "o.e WOAH" but I think when we tried to do it we were like "...e.e......meep"
then we had to do this shoulder shaking thingy. HURHURHUR IT WAS FUN WATCHING PPL SHAKING THEIR BOOBZ. QUITE FUNNY HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA /gets shot.
so we had to do 1 cheer and 1 dance. The dance we did twice, first with guide second without. (actually i didn't even realise there was a guide lol. and i didnt even see her muu) so after the first time i was like "YAYYY IM DONEEE" then suddenly hey called my name again and I was like "o.e whut.whyyy" then my fren told me at the guide thing-.- The first time I did was quite ok i guess, i didn't mess up, but the second time i did it i was with this clueless-ish girl who didn'y know the steps and kept looking at me.
le clueless girl (I SHALL CALL HER LCG) :*looks at me*
me: *meets LCG's eyes in mirror somehow*
*sees LCG's cluelessness*
*gets distracted by LCG's cluelessness*
*becomes clueless*
TT^TT
mmm so i messed up quite a few steps...MUU WHYYYYYYYYY
meh. oh well. even if i dun get into cheerleading like oh well. I just need to know I can dance. if i get in...PROOF I SHAL HAVE HUEHUEHUE. and my mum's always complaining about my dancing SO I GOT THROUGH THE FIRST ROUND AT LEAST SO THERE. POOF
I probably won't get in though, EVERYONE ELSE IS SO PRO AND IM LIKE MUU. MUUUUU /sadface
meh anyway so yah.that was my day. at least the interesting part of it. muu
so thanks for reading minna!!*bows*BAIBAIII*sparkles*

No comments:

Post a Comment