Tuesday 11 September 2012

Kiba:D

YAYYYY MY BIOLOGY PROJECT IS OVER YAYYYY BUT MY END OF YEAR ASSESSMENTS ARE COMING NOOOOOOOOOOO D:
OK anyways, since my biology project is done, moi has free time sort of hence moi shall blog^^
Now as you can see, the title of this post is Kiba. Anime lovers if you're thinking about Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto get that guy outta your head (AKAMARU IS SHO CUTE AHAHAHAHA *SQUISHHH*) What moi is talking about is the anime called Kiba :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiba_(anime) hohoho
I actually started watching it 2 days ago only...I watched 2 eps on Saturday and 1 ep yesterday cos I was seriously stressed out with my darned biology project and I needed to de-stress xD So...I've only watched 3 episodes. Yeah, I know, I suck-.- (ehem ehem Lee HY I know you can watch damn a lot of anime episodes in 1 day ok-.- I RECOMMENDED THOSE ANIMES TO YOU. SO THERE.)
So even though I only watched 3 episodes so far, I still think it's quite naise:D
Apprently after asking most of my friends who are anime lovers, they don't watch Kiba ._.||| So I sadly have no one to talk bout it to.____. meep
So heres da wonderful main character, Zed.
Tis Zed :D
HE HAS EYEBAGS-ISH-THINGYS OHOHOHOHO EYEBAGSSSSSS HE BREAKS DOWN DOORS THAT SO COOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok.
Oh yah theres this character called Robes who looks like Deidara. Seriously.
Robes from Kiba
Deidara
SEE SEE SEE THEIR HAIR IS THE SAMEEEEE EXCEPT DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLOND BUT STILLLLLL OOOH I SHALL ADD INO IN TOO :D
Ino
OHOHOHOHO :D THEY LOOK ALIKEEEEE


hehe and then there's Jiko. Jiko. Is. So. Cute. Seriously. Look.




HE HAS BIG EYESSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
THEY MAKE EVERYONE LOOK CUTE:D
AND HE'S HOLDING A FISHHHHHHHHHH
HE LAUGHS LIKE "OHO~HO~HO~HO~"
ITS SO CUTE.
oHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
yah.

SO if you're bored, you can just watch this :D
This anime is already quite old though...it's from 2006._.
BUt I still like it:D You can try watching if you haven't watched before:D
So thanks for reading minna!*bows*BAIBAIIII*sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment